R & D
Home » Careers » Full-Stack Developer
Rivery is a new Integration and Data Management Platform.
We’re helping leading companies across the world to improve their access to critical business insights.
Using Rivery makes it easy for data analysts to streamline and automate their data flow, without any coding.
As we expand our R&D team, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help with the development of a system designed to pull and manipulate data from hundreds of data sources.
• 2+ years of experience in data engineering and/or python programming (preferably cloud-driven development)
• Knowledge of database systems and design (RDBMS or NoSQL)
• Team player with a getting-things-done, startup attitude.
• Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs
• Experience with modern data engineering tools, databases and platforms such as MPP databases, Spark, Hadoop, Google PubSub, Google data flow, etc.
• Experience with client-side technologies – HTML, CSS, JS
• Knowledge in Machine Learning or DS tools
If you are ready for your next professional challenge – join our team and help companies evolve their data infrastructure!
Come join us! Contact us at email@example.com