Home » Careers » Pre Sales Engineer
Rivery is a cloud-based data aggregation and consolidation SaaS product.
Rivery is an intuitive data pipeline tool that enables teams to aggregate, transform, and manage their data systems in the cloud whether it be with Redshift, BigQuery, Azure, or Snowflake.
We believe that data empowers people.
Rivery is a code-free platform that allows data teams to focus on insights and actions while Rivery maintains your data pipelines.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer with proven SaaS sales experience to join our dynamic team!
You will partner with our Sales team and serve as the go-to technical resource that will help drive the sales cycle by preparing demos and Proof of Concepts, removing technical bottlenecks, and presenting architectural concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
You will also work directly with clients to fully understand their business requirements and identify how their needs can be met with Rivery, then serving as a solutions architect throughout the onboarding and implementation phase.
• Partner will the Sales team to conduct compelling product demos and POCs, respond to RFPs/RFIs, remove technical bottlenecks in the sales cycle.
• Serve as the technical SME during preliminary conversations and presentations with potential clients.
• Lead discovery calls and work with clients to uncover challenges, then architect custom solutions to solve customer problems.
• Present technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to Product and Engineering teams.
• At least 2+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Data Engineer, or Solutions Architect.
• At least 1 year of experience working in software, SaaS, or cloud environment.
• Experience in sales or supporting sales teams is ideal..
• Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, SLAs, email/communication specifications, and etc.
• High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience in working with data products such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik, Snowflake, BigQuery, AWS Redshift, SQL Server strongly preferred
Come join us! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org