Rivery is a fully managed DataOps Platform, helping hundreds of businesses around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
Our mission is to empower data professionals to manage and control all organizational data and solve complex data challenges, so organizations can focus on unlocking their full business potential.
As our company grows, we’re looking for a Backend Engineer to join our amazing and growing R&D department.
What you’ll do:
- Develop End-to-end features from design to implementation
- Provide innovative solutions for unsolved Big-Data challenges.
- Work and collaborate with Software engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and DevOps to create an amazing product
- Master many cloud-based tools, technologies, and designs
- Inspire others, lead by example, and strive for excellence.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about making sense of large amounts of data, taking the lead on making decisions, and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level.
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
- 3+ years of experience with backend development
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies
- A true team player with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Python, Go, or Java.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Docker, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kafka etc.
- Experience with at least one of the Cloud DWH / Data Lake Engine such as Athena, Spark, Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Unlimited PTO