Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
What you’ll do:
- Develop End-to-end features from design to implementation
- Taking part in high-scale solutions for big data challenges
- Implement connectors for 3rd parties APIs
- Work and collaborate with Software engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and DevOps to create an amazing product
- Having a significant impact on a fast-growth and dynamic product in the BigData world
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience with backend development
- You are passionate and eager to learn
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- A true team player with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience in Python or Go
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kafka etc.
- Experience with at least one of the Cloud DWH / Data Lake Engines such as Athena, Spark, Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/