Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage and grow the backend engineering team
- End-to-end features leadership, from the discovery process through the high-level design definition to implementation
- Onboarding and mentorship of new team members
- Challenge yourself in a high-paced startup environment.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years experience as a senior Backend developer on an in-scaled production platform.
- 1+ years in a people management role
- Data engineering and/or building data infrastructure experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python and Java/Go/NodeJs.
- Experience with a cloud environment AWS/GCP/Azure
- Technologies such as Docker, MongoDB, DynamoDB, and ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Cloud DWH such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Azure Synapse
- Team player with a getting-things-done, startup attitude.
- Experience in the development and deployments of best practices and methods, such as CI/CD, Testing and Containers.
- Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of DWH design patterns.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning or DS tool.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
Apply for this role