The Company & Role:
Ahoy! Your adventure begins today! Set sail with Rivery and join the hottest start-up in the world of data. Do you want to build something special? Want to work with customers from the world’s leading companies, like MARS, American Cancer Society, WalkMe, Preqin, and hundreds of others? Be a part of an industry that Forrester estimates will be worth over a trillion dollars by 2026? If you answered YES to the above, you are in the right place.
Rivery is a cloud-based data integration platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Rivery’s fully managed DataOps platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
With customers in over 20 countries, the Rivery DataOps platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for talented individuals who didn’t have things handed to them. People who aren’t afraid to hustle. People who love doing business and seeing their impact make an impact. People who set the standard yet love breaking the rules.
People with a story.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and create appointments with European accounts via cold outbound.
- Work closely with Marketing/Sales/Partnerships to refine messaging and strategy based on feedback from the field
- 1-2 years experience in a high tech/SaaS company
- Great writer and communicator
- Understand people and what brings them to the table
- Aren’t afraid of working in a fast-moving startup environment
- Generous Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technologies.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Great location and atmosphere, Gym, Drinks and Snacks