Are you driven by impact and creativity? Want to join a company that’s transforming how the world’s top data teams use and manage data?
This is a unique opportunity to join an international marketing team within a fast-paced, fast-growing startup.
We’re looking for a team player with boundless energy who can face the challenges of hyper-growth head on and isn’t afraid to solve problems with creative solutions.
- Write, edit, and repurpose content across multiple formats/mediums, such as social media, website, email, video, webinars, and forums.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally with Product, Sales, R&D, and Marketing to create content based on buyer needs, competitive insights, internal research, and industry trends.
- Manage our editorial calendar in alignment with company updates to support marketing goals and overall business growth objectives for the company.
- Increase brand recognition and thought leadership through the creation of high-quality content that inspires, educates, and spurs conversation within the data community.
- Employee advocacy and social media content. Rivery Vikings love being active on social media. You’ll evolve our social media process with our agencies to further grow Rivery employee advocacy.
- 3+ years of professional experience in content marketing and content creation, ideally for a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities. You can spot a misplaced comma from a mile away!
- You’re a social media content expert and understand how Rivery can evolve our social media content strategy across new and industry-specific channels.
- You have knowledge of or have directly written for B2B audiences and decision makers.
- You understand the nuances of different distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, forums, communities, and email.
- You enjoy engaging with internal/external stakeholders and customers to develop compelling stories.
- Some juggling required – We are growing fast, so the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key.
Nice To Haves:
- A combination of marketing writing skills and the ability to translate technical concepts for a given business audience.
- An understanding of on-page SEO, including title/heading tags, page URLs, meta descriptions, keywords, images/alt text, and internal/external linking.
- Experience writing for technical business audiences, such as engineering/IT, or a keen interest in doing so.
- Experience in the data industry is nice to have, but not essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, and/or a related field.
- Collaborative and innovative environment: Make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers, while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company stock options.
- Great environment, alongside a creative and innovative team.
Rivery empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Our fully-managed SaaS platform already helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes. Our growing marketing team is looking for an all-star candidate who wants to join Rivery for an incredible ride.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges.
As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Apply for this role