Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Increase brand recognition and awareness by managing various platforms including social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin), website (SEO & content), digital ads, and more.
- Create and manage all content that is released both online and offline such as client and partner newsletters, case studies, and etc.
- Develop and optimize content to increase paid and organic engagement.
- Create weekly blog posts of product updates, news, and etc..
- Continuously update Rivery’s website with new pages and sections on features, partners, and resources.
- Act as a community influencer on various LinkedIn, Facebook, and Quora groups Assist in executing local events and technology meetups.
- At least 2+ years’ professional experience in content creation and content marketing.
- At least 1+ years of experience working for a SaaS startup is ideal.
- Experience managing multiple web platforms and keeping an always-up-to-date library of content that can be published.
- You are sharp. Our team moves very quickly. We need someone who can deeply understand what we do and put it into words and actions.
- Demonstrated history of successfully developing and executing marketing strategies for brand awareness.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field