Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
Rivery looking for you that will develop and hire a team of BI analysts and data/analytics engineers. You will own the delivery of our reporting products and our data analytics infrastructure. You will continually analyze how we can use our data to empower our business to make better decisions.
- Manage and grow a cross-functional data and analytics engineering team
- Lead your team in building ETL/ETL pipelines in a cloud environment
- Partner with our Sales, CS, Product, and Operations teams to provide actionable insights and data services
- Create data products to empower our company to be more proactively data-driven
- Lead by setting the context and facilitating collaboration between product, sales, engineering, and business leaders
- Provide regular job performance feedback, hold one-on-ones, and provide career development support to your direct reports
- Become a Rivery expert and utilize the platform to support internal data operations with best practices
- 5+ years of experience in analytics or engineering (or a combination of the two)
- 1+ years in a people management role
- Strong proficiency in SQL and ELT best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with REST APIs to get/push data to/from operational systems
- Familiarity with modern BI tooling (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- (Preferred) experience in a client or customer-facing role
- (Bonus) Experience with Python
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
Apply for this role