Are you driven by impact and creativity? Want to join a company that’s transforming how the world’s top data teams use and manage data?
This is a unique opportunity to join an international marketing team within a fast-paced, fast-growing startup. We’re looking for a team player with boundless energy who faces the many challenges of hyper-growth head-on and isn’t afraid to tackle problems with creative solutions.
Rivery empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Our fully-managed SaaS platform already helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes. Our growing marketing team is looking for an all-star candidate who wants to join Rivery for an incredible ride.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
- Lead developer relations, leveraging existing relationships with Rivery users to become a key advocate and evangelist for Rivery within the data engineering community.
- Technical ambassador: as the company’s evangelist, you will be the face of Rivery at conferences, meetups, and tech talks. You’ll work closely with marketing and R&D teams and act as the main point of contact for external-facing developer relations.
- Developer marketing & education: create content targeted at the developer community including documentation, guides, educational videos, tutorials, webinars, and podcasts – to help to exist and potential customers understand the full scope of Rivery’s features and functions.
- Community Management: proactive outreach to thought leaders, podcasters, and influencers in the developer community to put Rivery’s value proposition and product at the forefront of developers’ minds.
- In addition to being the voice of Rivery within the developer community, you will be the “ears on the ground” among existing users, understanding how the product is being used, taking feedback from developers, and sharing it with engineering and marketing teams.
- A great communicator experienced creating content and participating in online and offline forums as a contributor, writer, and speaker.
- Engineering background, experience in data / BI management, data analysis, data engineering, and/or data architecture a plus.
- At least 2+ years of experience working for a B2B SaaS startup.
- You are sharp, enthusiastic, and creative. Our team moves very quickly. We need someone who can deeply understand what we do and put it into words and actions.
- Ability to proactively engage communities, become a thought leader, and establish his personal brand within the developer community.
- Familiarity with the developer community, online forums, social networks, meetups, and overall ecosystem.
- Full English language proficiency, additional languages a plus.
- Collaborative and innovative environment: Make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers, while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Company stock options.
- Great environment, alongside a creative and innovative team.
- Become a part of the Rivery Community.