Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- You will be in charge of the infrastructure of our SaaS platform, which is multi-regional, elastic in scale, and serves a variety of customers.
- Work as part of a development team, guide, support, build and release automation, deployment, and system reliability.
- Working with large-scale multi-services within a complex architecture that utilizes a variety of different technologies.
- Take part in all development stages – from design to deployment.
- Inspire the team to pursue perfection in server-side design and implementation.
- Deploy and monitor real-time customers data pipelines.
- Write effective documentation.
- 1-2 years of experience in a position as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience with Linux OS on an administration level.
- Experience supporting a production environment.
- Experience with any Cloud Platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure).
- Experience with Docker.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins/GitHub Actions/Gitlab).
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Good knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture
- Experience in microservices architecture and flexible system design.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency in AWS services.
- Experience with IAC – Terraform or similar technologies
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/