Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Spearhead the Rivery’s event marketing function for the US.
- Partner with the sales team to develop sales decks and pitches.
- Manage the planning and execution of events such as quarterly meetups and webinars
- Manage brand affinity at events attended by Rivery such as trade shows, conferences, and other industry events.
- Create collateral for all events including brochures, banners, giveaways, and other materials that you think are helpful in building our event brand
- Nurture and grow our contact list through proactive outreaches with newsletters, updates, and new offers
- Create content for software demos which include the creation of video tutorials, guided tours, feature drill-downs, and etc.
- At least 2+ years’ professional experience in event marketing, planning and executing events like meetups and conferences are required.
- At least 1+ years of experience working for a SaaS startup is ideal.
- You are sharp. Our team moves very quickly. We need someone who can deeply understand what we do and put it into words and actions.
- Demonstrated history of successfully developing and executing marketing strategies for brand awareness.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.