Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent scientific degree
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience writing SQL and a strong understanding of ELT concepts and best practices
- Experience in Python, React
- Experience in the Node.js and MongoDB
- Knowledge of database systems and design (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Experience with modern data engineering tools, databases and platforms such as MPP databases, Spark, Hadoop, Google PubSub, Google data flow, etc.
- Experience with client-side technologies – HTML, CSS, JS
- Knowledge in Machine Learning or DS tools
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses such as Snowflake, Google BigQuery, AWS, Redshift, and Azure.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Great environment, creative and innovative team
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
- Great location and atmosphere, drinks and snacks