Rivery is a fully managed DataOps Platform, helping hundreds of businesses around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
Our mission is to empower data professionals to manage and control all organizational data and solve complex data challenges, so organizations can focus on unlocking their full business potential.
We are looking for an excellent Head of R&D leader with strong technical knowledge and business orientation.
What you’ll do:
- Manage several groups of multidisciplinary R&D engineers
- Provide ongoing leadership and mentorship, assuring high motivation and engagement
- Track development process and assume full ownership and accountability over product delivery, quality, production monitoring and timeline
- Manage a group of developers and TL through the development life cycle, assuring successful project execution.
- Works closely with the Architect / CTO / product team to drive studio technological road map
Who you are:
- Experience with leading an R&D team of at least 30 people
- 7+ years of R&D experience with 4+ years of experience in a senior managerial position
- Strong background in DWH, Big Data..
- Team player, ‘can-do’ attitude, strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on Clouds platforms
- Experience in a startup setting – Advantage
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of DWH design patterns.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/