Are you driven by impact and creativity? Want to help change how the world’s top data teams use and manage data? This is a unique opportunity to join an international marketing team within a fast-paced, fast-growing startup. We’re looking for team players with boundless energy – fearless to the many challenges of hyper-growth and not afraid to tackle bold challenges with creative ideas.
Rivery empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Our fully managed platform already helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
Rivery’s platform is used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries and our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, Austin, London, and Tel Aviv.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Bring the brand to life by designing all the company’s graphics in both print and digital design, such as banners, presentations, web, landing pages, giveaways, booth graphics, etc.
- Manage and maintain the online and offline content of the company’s website.
- Create artwork that adheres to brand guidelines.
- Simplify complex sketches and diagrams.
- Turn boring slides and decks into visually compelling and memorable presentations.
- Basic video editing for webinars, case studies, and clips.
- Nice to have – Video experience.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design in B2B tech marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of design tools and principles. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and basic Figma are required, any other will be a great advantage).
- A creative and curious mind with a love of typography and attention to detail.
- Autonomous and self-motivated with the ability to lead your creative vision while managing feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to produce creative materials with an organized and time-sensitive approach is essential.
- Ability to turn verbal or written concepts into compelling visuals.
- Knowledge of motion design – huge advantage.
- A strong portfolio that spans across the full marketing mix including banners, decks, web design, digital marketing assets and print campaigns/design.
- Collaborative and innovative environment: Make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers, while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Company stock options.
- Great environment, alongside a creative and innovative team.
- Become a part of the Rivery Community.