Are you a marketing operations expert with experience in Hubspot? Do you thrive orchestrating and integrating the best tools and platforms in a digital marketing stack? Are you a detailed project manager? Want to join a global team and shape their brand narrative globally?
This is a unique opportunity to join an international marketing team within a fast-paced, fast-growing startup. We’re looking for team players with boundless energy – fearless to the many challenges of hyper-growth and not afraid to tackle bold challenges with creative ideas.
Rivery empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Our fully-managed SaaS platform already helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes. Our growing marketing team is looking for an all-star candidate who wants to join Rivery for an incredible ride.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges.
As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage all technical aspects and integrations of key marketing systems (Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio). Evaluate new technologies and add-ons to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Support marketing with forms, workflows, landing pages, emails, list, reports and A/B testing.
- Lead marketing automation processes and best practices, establishing and maintaining scalable processes across marketing and sales activities.
- Analyze and report on marketing and sales insights, share findings and implement optimization strategies across marketing tech stack and channels.
- Understand the customer journey and target audience and oversee enrichment, lead scoring, targeting, segmentation, personas, campaign tracking, and database health.
- Develop, maintain, and execute multi-channel campaigns with a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Monitor compliance such as GDPR, cookies, privacy etc.
- Project management – tracking progress and efficiency by role, project, and deliverables. Experience in Asana or similar PM systems.
- Budget planning and monitoring
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation & CRM management. SaaS experience a big advantage.
- Deep understanding of Hubspot & Salesforce management, integrations, and optimization expert.
- Experience in Analytics & Reporting (Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Able to identify and select new tools to add to the marketing stack and roll out integration and adoption processes across the business.
- Analytical mind, able to focus on marketing performance and conversion, leading the management of the marketing funnel.
- Project management experience and a knack for problem solving.
Apply for this role