Are you driven by impact and creativity? Want to join a company that’s transforming how the world’s top data teams use and manage data?
This is a unique opportunity to join an international marketing team within a fast-paced, fast-growing startup. We’re looking for a team player with boundless energy who faces the many challenges of hyper-growth head-on and isn’t afraid to tackle problems with creative solutions.
Rivery empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Our fully-managed SaaS platform already helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes. Our growing marketing team is looking for an all-star candidate who wants to join Rivery for an incredible ride.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
- Working alongside Rivery business and technology partners to create compelling marketing output that leverages our industry partnerships.
- Establish and nurture relationships with 3rd party partners and their marketing teams.
- Proactively explore joined marketing opportunities such as co-hosted webinars, case studies, meetups, and events.
- Leading, creating, and managing marketing partner-oriented content, including blogs, newsletters, case studies, whitepapers, and sales collateral.
- Produce content across multiple formats such as video, audio, webinars, and other marketing initiatives that focus on multimedia experiences beyond written output.
- Manage Rivery’s presence, collateral, and branding at partner events, conferences, and meetups.
- At least 3+ years professional experience in content marketing, experience in partner marketing huge advantage.
- At least 2+ years of experience working for a SaaS startup is ideal.
- Experience in managing physical and virtual events and meetups, including the creation of marketing materials, branding, and logistics.
- You are sharp, enthusiastic, and creative. Our team moves very quickly. We need someone who can deeply understand what we do and put it into words and actions.
- Demonstrated history of successfully developing and executing marketing strategies for brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field an advantage
- Collaborative and innovative environment: Make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers, while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Company stock options.
- Great environment, alongside a creative and innovative team.
- Become a part of the Rivery Community.