The Company & Role:
Ahoy! Your adventure begins today! Set sail with Rivery and join the hottest start-up in the world of data. Do you want to build something special? Want to work with customers from the world’s leading companies, like MARS, American Cancer Society, WalkMe, Preqin, and hundreds of others? Be a part of an industry that Forrester estimates will be worth over a trillion dollars by 2026? If you answered YES to the above, you are in the right place.
Rivery is a cloud-based data integration platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data. Rivery’s fully managed DataOps platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
With customers in over 20 countries the Rivery DataOps platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
The Performance Marketing Manager is seeking a quantitative growth marketer to scale our performance marketing machine. You’ll use a combination of deep analytic skills and customer understanding to run experiments and scale acquisition across all paid channels. You don’t stop at the basics. You are constantly studying and adopting best practices and new techniques, and creatively finding new ways to unlock growth.
- Drive performance marketing strategies and plans to scale acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital, social and offline.
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution from idea to test to scale across existing and new channels.
- Obsess about scalable growth. Constantly be testing new approaches and ideas to optimize CAC, conversion, and other key performance metrics.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development to identify priorities and develop campaigns to meet company goals.
- Deeply understand and quickly react to changes in performance and share learnings and results with other teams.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing campaigns across paid digital and offline channels, social, and SEM.
- Proven results building acquisition channels, spinning up new tests quickly, and driving growth.
- Analytic rigor comes naturally. You can build models and reports, study performance across the entire funnel and apply data to drive results.
- Enjoy a mix of strategy and execution, but always with speed. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and alternate between strategy, creative development and analytic work.
- Deploy proven performance marketing techniques, but flexible enough to try new approaches.
- Problem solver who doesn’t stop until solutions are found.
- Strong empathy for the needs and problems of our community.
- Keep cool when working towards tight deadlines.