Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Partner will the Sales team to conduct compelling product demos and POCs, respond to RFPs/RFIs, remove technical bottlenecks in the sales cycle.
- Serve as the technical SME during preliminary conversations and presentations with potential clients.
- Lead discovery calls and work with clients to uncover challenges, then architect custom solutions to solve customer problems.
- Present technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to Product and Engineering teams.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Data Engineer, or Solutions Architect.
- At least 1 year of experience working in software, SaaS, or cloud environment.
- Experience in sales or supporting sales teams is ideal..
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, SLAs, email/communication specifications, and etc.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in working with data products such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik, Snowflake, BigQuery, AWS Redshift, SQL Server strongly preferred