Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for shaping and defining the product according to user needs and requirements. You will speak to users, conduct researches, define needs and challenges. You will create wireframes, prototypes, visual design, redesign our design system and do everything necessary to execute great, functional, and meaningful features and tools – to provide our users with the best experience.
- Design our B2B web app.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, and user flows. Conduct user interviews and evaluate user feedback.
- Communicate the UX design to stakeholders and users globally.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Software Developers, and the UX team to define, design, and deliver excellent products.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- You are an experienced Product Designer (3+ years experience) – Having completed at least one role in a complex B2B product/environment, with a demonstrated track record of using UX methodologies (requirements capture, usability testing, etc.).
- Experience with Data Analysis is an advantage.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of visual and interaction design skills
- Master in prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, InVision, or similar.
- Proven experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership.
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest of details.
- Independent, creative, and passionate.
- You are A thinker. Asking questions, understanding the user’s need and what you are designing, questioning, and looking for answers for everything you design.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – MUST.
- A team player who is flexible to changes. Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/