Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Product Content Creation: Create, maintain and manage product content for both internal and external audiences. Includes training material, sales collaterals as well as creative guidance on product screenshots, gifs and videos.
- Transform technical product capabilities into compelling product narratives that drive product usage and new sales.
- Product Launch Activities: Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, sales, CSMs and marketing to plan and execute go-to-market strategies for product launches worldwide.
- Sales Enablement and Product Training: Partner with sales to formulate and execute sales strategy plans to drive growth; equip our sales team with the tools and materials to position and sell strategically.
- Co-Marketing Activation: Create and facilitate co-marketing campaigns with relevant partners across the globe.
- 2+ years experience in product marketing, technical marketing.
- True native-fluency in English with exemplary communications skills.
- Excellent visual communications skills – take a technical concept and explain it clearly in just one image.
- Strong familiarity with Cloud data management and related technologies.
- Experience participating in dynamic product rollout processes.
- Highly motivated, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrating an understanding in the area of data management, Big Data analytics, data warehousing and/or cloud technologies is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of Cloud Data technologies.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
- Great location and atmosphere, drinks and snacks