Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, Austin, London, and Tel Aviv
- Communicate and demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of using the Rivery platform.
- Support our regional partner managers on enterprise deals at Rivery.
- Craft and Deliver technical presentations of offerings to existing and potential partners.
- Support the Account Executives from a technical and consultative role throughout the sales process, this includes but is not limited to product demonstrations, evaluation, and journey of value.
- Articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users ranging from ICs and Partners to C-level executives
- Coordinate tasks and feedback with Wider SE Team, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams
- Mentor team members through observation of their work and develop learning plans to improve their abilities, skills, and knowledge of the Rivery platform, sales engineering strategies, and client-facing skills.
- Remain up-to-date on Rivery solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a data-related field or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to explain technical concepts and features to a non-technical audience
- Experience writing SQL and a strong understanding of ELT concepts and best practices is a plus
- Self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Central London & Great benefits
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
Apply for this role