Rivery is a fully managed DataOps Platform, helping hundreds of businesses around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
Our mission is to empower data professionals to manage and control all organizational data and solve complex data challenges, so organizations can focus on unlocking their full business potential.
As our company grows, we’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our amazing and growing R&D department.
What you’ll do:
- Develop End-to-end features from design to implementation and Deployment of our core product
- Provide innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with Software engineers, Architects, Product managers and DevOps to create an amazing product
- Inspire others, lead by example, and strive for excellence.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about making sense of large amounts of data, taking the lead on making decisions, and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level.
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture and the experience to back up those opinions.
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
- 4+ years of experience with backend development
- Proficiency in Python, Go or Java.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Docker, MongoDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch/Druid.
- Experience with at least one of the Cloud DWH / Data Lake Engine such as Athena, Spark, Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies
- A true team player with strong communication skills and can-do attitude
- Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of DWH design patterns.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/