Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Manage the product lifecycle and its roadmap.
- Research, define, prioritize, and evangelize the roadmap in partnership with our executive leadership team.
- Drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone in engineering, marketing, sales and support is working towards the same goals and impact.
- Ship features and improvements frequently and iteratively. You will own getting your product out the door, and you will own making sure it’s constantly getting better.
- Be responsible for all aspects of your product – if anything goes wrong, you’ll be on the front lines fixing it.
- Work directly with customers, engaging in frequent conversations to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs.
- Deliver a great experience to our product’s users.
- Communicate product status internally and externally.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 2 of those in a product management role.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical knowledge of Cloud Data technologies.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Be highly data-driven, knowing how to get, understand, and use data to make the best possible decisions.
- Move quickly and constantly iterate, moving from hypotheses developed from customer conversations, data, and insights to running tests to confirm those hypotheses, to learnings and iteration towards a solution that customers didn’t even realize they wanted but now can’t live without.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to mobilize cross-functional teams.
- True team player mindset, who takes project ownership and acts with a sense of urgency.
- An independent, self-starter, a “can-do approach”.
- Extensive experience shipping products (idea to successful launch).
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Demonstrated experience using data to identify problems and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of engineers and designers.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners.
- Experience in the area of data management, Big Data analytics, data warehousing and/or cloud technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience in designing and developing B2B SaaS product components.
- Experience in designing a user interface with wireframes and mockups.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, Fully stocked kitchen, Free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/