Rivery’s SaaS platform provides an end-to-end solution for Ingestion, Transformation, Orchestration, and Data Operations.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Be the first point of contact for any customer issues
- Liaise with sales and R&D teams to collaborate on client issues and responses
- Create a database of frequently asked questions and answers to optimize workflow and streamline communications
- Verify and identify issues as either legitimate technical product flaws or simple user training deficiencies
- Interact extensively with existing customers troubleshooting technical issues
- Perform training activities with customers to improve user-product knowledge
- Act as a communication hub between the internal engineering team and the customer to identify needs which are not being addressed
- Proactively inform customers of how and when problems are resolved with a focus on retention and reference ability
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess a customer service mindset to end-users
- Have 2+ years of experience providing technical support to end-users
- Must possess strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and be able to “learn on the fly”
- Command of the English language to be able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas
- Experience at a growing B2B SaaS startup is a plus!
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Great location in Ramat-Gan, fully stocked kitchen, free entry to GYM
- Great environment, creative and innovative team
- Be a part of the Rivery community