Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Manage the customer lifecycle for an assigned number of accounts. You will need to build relationships with them and regularly engage by conducting status calls, managing escalations, and providing top-tier technical guidance.
- Learn and become a Rivery expert. Customers will look to you for advice and expertise in the tool and the wider Data Analytics and Data Engineering market.
- Conduct technical enablement sessions to existing customers and prospects to ensure the success of Rivery within their organization.
- Play an active role in solving customer requests, issues and training.
- Serve as the technical SME throughout the sales cycle and client onboarding phase.
- Present technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals.
- Provide insightful feedback from customers and partners to Product and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate a conviction to providing superior customer service and be a true proponent of customer advocacy.
- Possess and display strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Be a team player and a self-starter.
- 2+ years of experience working in customer-facing data roles (in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, consulting or related discipline)
- Experience writing SQL and a strong understanding of ELT concepts and best practices
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses such as Snowflake, Google BigQuery, AWS Redshift, or Azure Synapse
- Experience working with dashboarding/visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Thoughtspot, Qlik is a plus
- Experience developing data pipelines via connecting to various RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Great environment, creative and innovative team
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
- Great location and atmosphere, drinks and snacks