Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency. We are on a mission to enable our customers to build the perfect ecosystems for all their data processes.
Rivery’s data solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 20 countries. Our platform helps data professionals, CIOs, BI analysts, and marketing experts solve complex data challenges. As our company grows, we are looking for the brightest minds across multiple disciplines to join our teams in New York, London, and Tel Aviv
- Produce quality technical documentation by working with Product Managers, engineers, customer support and other stakeholders.
- Write and improve microcopy in Rivery user interface
- Review and edit technical documentation
- Part of our Product team
- Native English speaker
- 2+ years of experience creating technical documentation / Technical Writing.
- Experience in UX writing (microscopy) for complex systems
- Experience working for SaaS companies.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Great environment, creative and innovative team.
- You will be part of the Rivery community https://community.rivery.io/
- Great location and atmosphere, drinks and snacks