Good Apple Optimizes DataOps to Unleash Growth with Rivery, Snowflake, and Looker
The data integration issues were piling up for Good Apple, an agile media company with $100M in annual billings.
There was a weekly report that took 72 hours to create. And an inefficient process for building data connectors. Good Apple needed a data management platform, and fast. So the company turned to Rivery.
This Case Study shows how Rivery, along with its partners Snowflake and Looker, turned Good Apple into a data powerhouse. Good Apple leapfrogged to the top of the industry in data operations, using key new advantages, such as:
- Crisp™ – A killer tech stack combo (Rivery, Snowflake, & Looker)
- Pre-built data connectors that eliminated costly manual building
- A flexible, usage-based pricing structure
- An ELT paradigm that supercharged data importation
- Faster, more decisive reporting
- Data democratization among departments
Download our Case Study, Good Apple: Optimized Data Ops Unleash Growth, for the complete story of the company’s turnaround!