Kits are new, pre-defined data models designed to help you save time and instantly create powerful data pipelines. Say goodbye to manually configuring data models and discover how to leverage kits for any data use case!
Rivery’s Vardit Jonasz, VP Product, and Taylor McGrath, Head of Customer Solutions, walk through a brand-new kit repository and demonstrate how to easily implement these ready-made pieces of code to fit your data needs.
Why Rivery Kits?
– Use existing kits for common popular data models
– Tap into the most efficient, ready-made data models to address your data challenges
– Save time creating data models and pipelines from scratch
– Deploy kits that have been tried and tested, following best practices
– Customize kits to complement your specific business need
Free On-Demand Webinar
– Introduction to Kits: How to find and select pre-defined data models that will supercharge your DataOps ecosystem.
– Expediting DataOps Orchestration & Data Pipeline Creation: How to leverage Rivery Kits to speed up your data orchestration.
– Requesting New Kits: As the Rivery Kit Hub grows, discover how to request bespoke solutions for tailored use cases from our team of data engineers.
What Rivery Kits Users Say:
“Working with our account team at Rivery we have been able to set up Kits to connect to new data sources faster than ever before and still take advantage of the scheduling and monitoring features native to Rivery.” – Gary Lawry, VP Strategy & Insights, Miles Partnership
Vardit JonaszVice President of Product, Rivery
As VP of Product, Vardit leads Rivery’s product vision, strategy, roadmap, and design. Vardit’s career spans 20+ years in software development and leadership roles within product management. Prior to Rivery, Vardit led product management efforts at global software companies, such as AppsFlyer and Integrate.com.
Taylor McGrathHead of Customer Solutions
Taylor has been working in the data analytics space for 7+ years and was recently selected by Built In as a 2021 Moxie award winner, recognizing women in the tech industry for outstanding contributions. As Head of Customer Solutions, Taylor leads Rivery's sales engineering and customer success. She has expertise in enabling self-service data analytics across organizations and end-to-end data projects.