Rivery is a cloud-based DataOps platform that empowers businesses to unlock the possibilities hidden within their data.
Rivery’s fully managed platform helps hundreds of companies around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
Our mission is to empower data professionals to manage and control all organizational data and solve complex data challenges, so organizations can focus on unlocking their full business potential.
As our company grows, we’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our amazing and growing R&D department
- Develop End-to-end features from design to implementation and Deployment of our core product and infrastructure.
- Provide innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with Software engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and DevOps to create an amazing product
- Inspire others, lead by example, and strive for excellence.
- Be responsible for all DevOps areas: Rivery infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services, up-time and costs, monitoring, installments, automations.
- Be in charge of the core system, performance, and SLA, managing development and production environments
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, build and leverage the backend infrastructure, examine and implement new cloud technologies, and open-source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and advance the growth and scale of data capacity for various projects.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience in a startup or high-tech company.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining highly available production systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in Public cloud development (AWS, Google) or private Clouds (OpenStack,).
- Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Spinnaker)
- In-depth understanding of Linux system internals, cloud environments, and networking.
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in monitoring highly available production system, building insightful monitoring dashboards (InfluxDB, graphite, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Working with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Terraform, or CloudFormation.
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player who is eager to be an early adopter of new technologies.
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GitHub Actions.
- Knowledge of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka) – huge bonus!
- Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash/Java/Go.
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently while meeting all deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with various DBs clusters, as AWS ElasticCache, Druid
- Experience with configuration/provision tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Information Systems Technology or Computer Science
- Generous Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- An innovative hyper-growing product to work on.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide Rivery customers while working on the hottest cloud technologies.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Great location and atmosphere, drinks and snacks