“Rivery”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Rivery Technologies LTD.
“Personal Data” shall mean any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual, or as otherwise defined as such in applicable law.
“Visitor”, “you”, “yours” shall mean an individual person who enters our Website.
“Website” shall mean the website owned and operated by Rivery available at /
Information We Collect
Rivery collects information from individuals who visit Rivery’s website(s) (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
Information you give us.
Personal information that you may provide through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact information, such as your first name, last name, professional title, organizational affiliation, postal address, office location, email address and telephone number;
- Profile information, such as your username, password and preferences;
- Communications, such as information you provide when you respond to surveys, participate in market research activities, participate in telephone conferences with our representatives (which may be recorded with your permission where permitted by law); report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise communicate with us;
- Transaction information, such as the credit card or other payment card details that you use to pay for the Service, and your Service-related billing information and transaction history;
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them; and
The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Rivery processor makes use of Personal Data for one or more of the purposes detailed below.
In addition, we will not make any use of PII about you unless there is a legal basis for such use. The legal basis on which Rivery may be able to process information about are as follows:
- you consent to our processing of Personal Data about you for one or more of the purposes listed below;
- processing the data required in order to take actions based on your request;
- processing the data is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation that applies to Rivery;
- processing the data is required fulfilling legitimate interests of Rivery or a third party.
It is hereby clarified that the legal basis detailed above are the legal basis for actions to process Personal Data, carried out by us as in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation. It is hereby clarified that if the processing of Personal Data about you is subject to other legal systems, then the legal basis for processing this data may differ according to those laws.
In all cases in which Personal Data about you is processed on this legal basis, you may request at any time to receive details about the examination we conducted that led to our determination that specific Personal Data can be processed on this legal basis.
Information from third party sources.
We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as our Customers; data providers; business partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors; and publicly accessible sources, such as social media platforms.
Data collected automatically.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log the following information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity overtime on the Site and other online services:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city or town.
- Usage data, such as the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Some of our automatic collection is facilitated by:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, facilitating online advertising and measuring the effectiveness of our ads.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content within it was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
Sensitive personal information.
Changes to your personal information.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us by updating your registration profile or emailing us at email@example.com.
Use of Information Collected
Rivery uses Personal Data to perform the Services requested, including:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, or services, and to provide customer service and support.
- To administer your account if you are a Customer.
- To enable your access and use of the Services.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service; and
- provide, operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Site; and
- provide support for the Site and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
- To inform you about Rivery products and services.
- Direct marketing. If you request information from us, use the Service or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you Rivery-related marketing communications as permitted by law but will provide you with the ability to opt out.
Compliance and Protection
- For legal compliance, such as to enforce Rivery’s legal rights, to comply in good faith with applicable laws, and to protect users of the Services.
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- For other general business purposes, such as to provide, operate, maintain, make modifications to and improve the Services, and for marketing, advertising, research and development.
- For other purposes about which Rivery notifies you.
Sharing of Information Collected
Rivery does not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Data with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Rivery may share Personal Data with:
- Rivery’s subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- auditors or advisers of our business processes; and
- potential purchasers or investors in the company.
Rivery reserves the right to use or disclose Personal Data if it has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process served on or to cooperate with any legal investigation;
- protect and defend Rivery’s rights or property of those of its users;
- act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety; or
In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws.
Rivery may share Personal Data if you provide prior consent to do so.
International Transfer of Information Collected
To facilitate Rivery’s global operations, Rivery may transfer, store, process, maintain and access Personal Data from around the world, including the United States. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Rivery transfers Personal Data to other countries.
If you are located in a jurisdiction where transfer of your Personal Data to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then by using the Website you provide Rivery your express consent to such transfer or the transfer, storage, processing, maintenance or access of the information in other jurisdictions
Correcting and Updating Your Information
Customers may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data in their registration profile by logging into their account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rivery will act in accordance with the applicable law, in order to comply with your request.
Rivery may retain certain information as deemed required by us in accordance with applicable laws, or for legitimate business reasons, for the duration as required under the applicable laws. In addition, Rivery may delete any Personal Data pursuant to Rivery policies, as in effect from time to time.
When you ask Rivery to exercise any of your rights under this Policy and the applicable laws, Rivery may need to ask you to provide certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are, to avoid disclosure to you of Personal Data related to others and to ask you questions to better understand the nature and scope of Personal Information that you request to access and your legal rights in relation thereto.
Rivery may redact from the Personal Data which Rivery will make available to you, any Personal Information related to others.
If you gave us consent to post a testimonial to our site, but wish to update or delete it, please contact us.
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by logging in and changing your account settings or by following the opt-out prompt in the email. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing emails.
You can limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising by:
Browser settings. Blocking third party cookies in your browser settings using or ad-blocking browser plug-ins/extensions.
Mobile device settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
Platform settings. Using Google’s and Facebook’s interest-based advertising opt-out features:
Ad industry tools. Opting out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (for European users): http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Digital Advertising Alliance: optout.aboutads.info, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads on websites.
- AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps.
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Rivery or the Services.
Subject to certain limitations, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information Rivery collects (including how Rivery uses and discloses this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. If you are a resident of California (or another jurisdiction that provides comparable rights) and would like to make a request, please contact Rivery at the address listed, below. Rivery does not sell the personal information it collects to third parties for money or any other consideration, as that term is generally understood.
Rivery is hosted on Amazon Web Services and uses industry-standard security protocols to protect Personal Data. Personal Data is stored on private servers in a protected security group. All connections between the end user and our servers are encrypted with SSL, and server software is kept continuously up to date with the latest security patches.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no security safeguards are 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your passwords, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. In addition, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information stored on your devices as well as defining limited access rights to such information on a need to know basis
Links to Third Party sites
The Services are not directed to, nor intended to be used by, individuals under the age of 13. Rivery does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately as described below. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Your Rights to Information about Sharing
Residents of California and residents of certain other jurisdictions may request certain details, pursuant to applicable laws, about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions, and would like to make such a request, please contact us as described below.
Rivery Technologies LTD. Derech Menahem Begin 11, Ramat Gan, Israel