We’re excited to attend Data Cloud Summit 2020, hosted by Snowflake, one of our key technology partners!
And as a member of the Snowflake Ready Validation Program, we’re thrilled to see the Snowflake community come together to promote best practices in the Data Cloud.
Featuring 4 different regions, 8 tracks, and 40+ sessions, the Summit will bring together top companies and data luminaries to showcase where the Data Cloud is headed, and how modern teams can prepare for this ever-changing landscape.
Data Cloud Summit 2020 is a virtual conference, taking place in regions around the world, on different days at the end of November:
- North America – November 17 / 8:30 AM PT / Register Now
- EMEA – November 18 / 8:30 AM GMT / Register Now
- APAC – November 19 / 11:00 AM AEDT / Register Now
- Japan – November 25 / 11:00 AM JST / Register Now
Data Cloud Summit 2020 features several unique tracks for teams of all backgrounds. In the Headline Track, Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman will detail how the Data Cloud is going to transform organizations across the spectrum. Other program tracks include:
- Unlock the Value of the Data Cloud
- Supercharge Your Analytics and Data Science
- Migrating to Snowflake
- Modernize Your Data Lake, Deliver Data Engineering at Scale
- Build Data Apps and Data Products
- Industry Solutions Spotlight
- Mobilizing Your Data with Our Data Superheroes
Many other speakers, from a diverse array of companies, all with Snowflake success stories, will share about the Data Cloud and its future:
- Anita Lynch – Disney Streaming Services – VP Data Governance, Instrumentation, & Data Architecture
- Margaret Sherman – Sonos – Head of Data Strategy
- Michael Gillespie – Domino’s Pizza – Group Chief Digital & Technology Officer
- Sudaman T M – Allianz Benelux – Chief Data & Analytics Officer
We’re looking forward to attending the Data Cloud Summit!
Our partner Snowflake is demonstrating how to push the limits of cloud data platforms, and we’re thrilled to see them bring the broader community together once again.